Step 1: Research
Explore the tons of information regarding the institutes, fields of study along with the chosen city.
Step 2: Apply for CoE
The application usually includes:
- Application form (can be found on the official website)
- Valid passport and at least 2 blank pages for visa
- Graduation Certificate and Transcript of the latest years
- IELTS/TOELF Certificate and similar certificates
* There will be differences between each level of study.
Step 3: Prepare the application
After receiving the CoE, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Filled visa application form 157 with detailed information on your study and work
- Detail of Relative form 67. Fully list every family relative in Vietnam, Australia and other countries
- Valid passport
- 04 4×6 photos
- Notarized household book
- Notarized CV in Vietnamese by the local authority
- Notarized copy of Degree, English Certificate, transcript
- Confirmation on the purchased private health insurance during your study duration
- Study plan letter
- Financial proof for a whole duration in Australia including school fees, transportation, and food
Note: Students under 18 needs a confirmation letter from legal guardian.