American University of Health Sciences is a private Catholic university established in 1994, situated in Signal Hill, Long Beach, California. AUHS has an in-depth teaching model focusing on Medical related fields like Pharmacy, Nursing, and Clinical Research.
Reasons for studying in AUHS
- Accessible location, convenience for studying and working
- Located in the Los Angeles suburb – the biggest state in California.
- 25-minute drive to Los Angeles central
- 20-minute drive to Huntington Beach – the most famous tourism and surfing area in America.
- The safest and most secure areas with most residents are young professional households with high-profile along with temperable weather
- Acclaimed education and health systems.
- In-depth training of Medical related courses like Pharmacy, Nursing from Bachelor’s Degree to Master’s Degree and Doctorate’s Degree. One of a few universities in America offers equal tuition fees to both local and international students.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Master of Nurse Practitioner (comparable to Doctor)
- Master of Clinical Research
- Doctorate of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Certified by WASC and TRACS, assure that the credits can be transferred in the colleges and universities system.
- Nursing is certified by the CCNE
- Pharmaceutical is certified by the ACPE – in the top 140 of America Universities and top 15 in California.
- Small-sized class and free tutor services for English language learners and academic subjects
- The focused designated course reduce the total duration along with the total cost
- Bachelor’s Degree: 2.5 – 3.5 years
- Master’s Degree: 1.3 – 1.5 years
- Doctorate Degree: 3 years
- A direct pathway from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctorate Degree PharmD (3-in-1 route) is 6 years 3 months in length. Does not require taking examination or waiting for course transfer like Public Universities. Students receive 3 types of qualifications: Pharmacy Technician, Bachelor’s Degree and Doctorate Degree.
- Partnership network of more than 60 hospitals, clinics and medical centers such as HOAG, Keck Medical Center of USC, Cedar Sinal, Providence – Mary Medical Center, UCLA, White Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente,…, assist students in connecting to future career opportunities during the course and after graduation.
High applicable training course: an hour of theories corresponding to 2 – 3 hours of practice.
- Attractive scholarships up to 57% of total tuition fees after interviewing with the Director of International Admissions. Total fee is only 53,000USD for Bachelor’s courses.
- Eligibility to enter the training program about Medical and Nursing:
- Graduation Certificate of a minimum of 2.5/4.0
- IELTS 6.0 (Speaking 6.0)
- Does not require SAT or ACT
Flexible in January, March, June, and September
Contact ISA now to receive more information on the programs and available scholarships for the next academic year.