QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. Our learning and teaching approach is designed to assist students in developing the skills and confidence to become the next generation of change-makers. We help them ‘look beyond the horizon’ to create innovative and entrepreneurial solutions. More than 50,000 students, including international students from 140 countries.
- School type: University
- Address: 2 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Website: https://www.qut.edu.au/study/international
- Top 500 universities worldwide (according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Jiao Tong).
- #263 in the QS World University Rankings.
- Top 150 universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education 2016).
- The Faculty of Business is in the top 1% of schools in the world (Triple Crown Accreditation).
- Ranked 186th worldwide and 11th in Australia in Times Higher Education (2021)
- Ranked 3rd in Australia and 16th globally in the QS Top 50 Under 50 (2021)
- First Australian university to achieve a Triple Crown accreditation. Less than 1% of business schools have achieved this type of accreditation across the world.
Leading courses in QUT
You can choose from numerous undergraduate study options in:
- Business (10 majors)
- Creative industries (Bachelor of Creative Industry/ Bachelor of communication, Bachelor of design, Bachelor of Fine Art….)
- English language and pathway programs
- Health programs
- Double degree (e.g Bachelor of business/Bachelor of IT in 4 years) Single degree is 3 years
Undergraduate academic entry requirement:
- Vietnam Year 12 with an overall grade average of 7.5 (on a 10-point scale)
- ATAR/selection rank 76.00
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with a final aggregate score of 28
Tuition fees: 25.000 AUD – 35.000 AUD/year